Help deciding on my next build...

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
I just finished a DIY build, Defiance Tenacity / Proof pre-fit 308, and I just bought another Tenacity to replace a Christensen Arms 6mm CM that I plan to sell. Initially, I planned to build a 6mm CM but starting to second guess, thinking another 308 with a longer barrel and different stock or possibly a 6.5CM (had one, a Christensen Ridgeline) but sold it. Mostly for deer as I have other rifles for elk if it comes up. Built the 308 with the 20" for the can that I ordered in February, still waiting...

Last build, in photo, is as described above with McMillan Game Warden stock, Hawkins M5 DBM, Trigger Tech trigger, Harris bipod, Leupold 5HD 3-15x44.

Bearman64

FNG
Classified Approved
I just finished a DIY build, Defiance Tenacity / Proof pre-fit 308, and I just bought another Tenacity to replace a Christensen Arms 6mm CM that I plan to sell. Initially, I planned to build a 6mm CM but starting to second guess, thinking another 308 with a longer barrel and different stock or possibly a 6.5CM (had one, a Christensen Ridgeline) but sold it. Mostly for deer as I have other rifles for elk if it comes up. Built the 308 with the 20" for the can that I ordered in February, still waiting...

Last build, in photo, is as described above with McMillan Game Warden stock, Hawkins M5 DBM, Trigger Tech trigger, Harris bipod, Leupold 5HD 3-15x44.

Nice!!!
I’ve been wanting to do a custom build as well. How are you liking the Defiance action? I’m liking the Deviant.