Help keeping bag on pad

Obsessed1

Lil-Rokslider
Hey just wondering how you guys go about staying on your pad while sleeping. I have used the hammock sleep system for years but have been looking at cutting weight so I'm trying a floor less tarp / bag set up. Thoughts are I can cut pine boughs to sleep on or bring a pad. However I move quite a bit and am thinking I'll end up off the pad. I'm not hoping to do the bivy thing as it will just increase weight but I'm not sure of any other options for keeping them together. Thanks

Borah Bug Bivy is pretty light. I move a lot in my sleep, and haven't found anything else that works.

Well, other than bringing my Helinox cot....

I've heard a few thin strips of seam grip on the top of the pad will work. If you've used that stuff it makes sense - it's very grippy, but flexible.

I use thin lines of silicon to keep my pad from slipping around in my tent, havent had a problem with my bag sliding on my pad but I'm sure that would work well for that too

Here's a thread I started a few weeks ago

My bivy weighs like 7oz and solves multiple things. Sleep system stays together, bugs kept at bay, wind block, splash guard. My bivy and tarp combined weigh about 20oz, 22oz for my quilt, 16oz for my pad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back