Help me get over my fear

OP
G
Where at in WV? I’m in Princeton. And, I’m one of the few on this forum that doesn’t own a bow press. Because I live 5 miles from the best bow shop on the planet.

PM if you don’t want to share your location. I’ll get you headed in the right direction. And, if you are a decent person, I’ll get you setup with the other gear you will need. Best of all, I’ll take and put you in a tree next year and coach you through your first shot opportunities.

Honestly, a lot of people know so little how hard life here can be. It’s a tough place to make a decent living. It’s an even tougher place to make a decent living and be able to have time to hunt.

Give me a holler. I’ll help you man.

Wow. Thank you man, that means the world. My account can’t DM yet, but I think if you DM me we can talk. I’d love to chat with you. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was once in your shoes. I did not grow up in a hunting family.

I always had the desire to learn how to hunt. So I sat in a hunter safety class when I was 20 years old with all the younger kids.

I read all the books I could get my hands on. ( I hated reading) but I learned through trail and error.

The next year took my bow hunting course and killed my first deer with a bow.

17 years later I have moved west to hunt elk and other mountain critters and now to
Alaska to pursue my passion for hunting.

It can be done. It has changed my life. If you have any questions you can please PM me.