Hey from Scotland

OP
Dex79

Dex79

FNG
We were at Sherramore Lodge,Glenshero. Lovely place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a couple of customers in that area but the upper Spey is a part of it I don't know. I mainly know the lower river from Aberlour down.

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
Beautiful place. I’ll definitely go back. Let me know if you’re ever in New Mexico or Arizona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Welcome. Scotland has some awesome country. Been twice and hope to go back.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
What parts did you visit?
The first trip we took a train from London to Inverness. Rented a car in Inverness and drove to Skye then to Oban/Mull/Iona and just stopped at various points that caught our interest along the way. The second trip we drove up to Pitlochry from Manchester, then back down to Edinburgh.

I always feel like there is too little time in each place. At some point I would like to spend a whole summer and explore. The amount of remembered history is amazing and the friendliness of everyone reminds me of the southern US where I grew up.

spedwards

FNG
Hey Dex, I did not know that Scotland was a no go on archery until I looked into doing a stag hunt there.
Hope all is well over there.

OP
Dex79

Dex79

FNG
Hey Dex, I did not know that Scotland was a no go on archery until I looked into doing a stag hunt there.
Hope all is well over there.
Yeah hunting over here is very different. The archery rules are very old laws but in today's climate they will never be relaxed it's only likely firearms laws will get tighter.