Hoffman - lathrop - Meindl

mjlimey

FNG
Meindl are first class. Also check out Altbergs from Yorkshire UK. Best boot I’ve ever worn. I have the gamekeeper extreme for my wet weather boots Comfy and dry - although they are heavier than fabric being all leather.

Another vote for Meindl. Been wearing them for twenty plus years. I have not owned the other two so I can’t compare.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Hoffman offers THE best Pac boots and amazing ‘normal’ hunting/mountaineering boots backed by exceptional customer service.

IF their boots fit your feet, you simply will not find a better quality offering.

My Meindl boots fit my feet great. Very comfortable and easy to get on and off. I have hunted in wet conditions and have never detected any leakage. Had mine for 7 years. I must disclose I am not that tough on boots. Not many rocks where I hunt. My particular model is discontinued but most similar if not the same would be the Comfort Hunter 400. Doing it again I would go with the Vakuum Hunter model.

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my meindl comfort fit extremes. They were very comfortable out of the box and have remained waterproof through two years. I needed wide boots for my feet and these fit very nicely. I recommend the comfort fit last if you have wide feet

Lowg08

WKR
I use meindl for work and have a pair of comfort fit extreme and lathrop and sons mountain hunter elite. The meindls have been sitting on the shelf since I had ankle surgery due to the L&S minimizing irritation on my plate in my leg. Nothing wrong with the comfort fir extreme.