Hunt Partner - Papa Bear Advent., Bethel, AK 9/9/19 - 9/16/19

Robinhood21

I don’t rate hunts with tape measures. I don’t know the antler spread and don’t need to know the spread. I got more than my investment in time, money, and sweat and that’s what I will remember for my remaining years. Again, PBA does a great job. Solid A rating for them!
Regardless of what they are you made it happen and you must be so proud you did. 2 great looking bull, a bunch of meat and memories that’ll last a lifetime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keller

I agree totally that's how I roll.I was looking at going to a 50" area and want to start practicing judging width.
I don’t rate hunts with tape measures. I don’t know the antler spread and don’t need to know the spread. I got more than my investment in time, money, and sweat and that’s what I will remember for my remaining years. Again, PBA does a great job. Solid A rating for them!

twincedar

Thanks for sharing. Great bulls, BTW, The width measurement would help newbies like me test, learn field judging.

live2huntelk

Congrats on great bulls and a great trip. Thanks for circling back and posting pictures and outiftter experience.

standswittaknife

Congrats. I used their services in 2016 and had a blast. It was before the huge price hike they had under new ownership and was glad for that. Congrats..

Vance in AK

Guss we will never know & it's hard to judge but I'm going to guess the narrower one between 50 & 55" (Actual guess 53") & the wider one between 60 & 65" (guessing 64").
Either one are wonderful bulls that I would be proud of!