Hunting Christmas Gifts - What did ya get?

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
So, did you get any hunting oriented Christmas gifts this year?

I ended up with a Kuiu DCS guide vest, a Mossy Oak Filson toiletry bag, and a fleece hoody from Duck Camp.

Anyone else get anything they're excited about?

Jauwater

WKR
Got a Vortex Solo R/T MRAD Monocular. Been studying up on MRAD. It's fun, and I see it keeping me busy learning / practicing for a while.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

holzgene

FNG
Kuiu Merino SS, Peloton 97 and Peleton 240 Hoody. First Kuiu gear and it seems quality, although I'll be returning my XL 240 and getting an XXL

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu Merino SS, Peloton 97 and Peleton 240 Hoody. First Kuiu gear and it seems quality, although I'll be returning my XL 240 and getting an XXL

I have both Kuiu and First Lite Gear and Ive never been disappointed with either really. They make excellent stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archp625

WKR
My wife knows I got a Tipton Gun Vise, some nylon brushes, and gift cards to Cabelas to spend on reloading items.

I got a Atlas CAL bipod and Hawkins Hybrid rings as well.

It was a great Christmas.

*zap*

WKR
Got myself a Kifaru 26" and an AMR bag on the classies here. Bag came and frame comes in tomorrow....I think my SG 6200 loaded and on the frame will fit inside the AMR with room left over.

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
Got myself a Kifaru 26" and an AMR bag on the classies here. Bag came and frame comes in tomorrow....I think my SG 6200 loaded and on the frame will fit inside the AMR with room left over.

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drenalin

WKR
I got a Sawyer Mini, some Havalon blades, and a big box of gun cleaning supplies.

I've also been buying myself "gifts" for about the past month updating gear and getting ready for my first elk hunt next year. So far I've picked up an EXO pack, Crispi boots, Bergara B-14 Hunter, and new optics (riflescope, binos, and tripod).

Best gift for me was seeing my daughter this Christmas. She turns 4 tomorrow and this was the first year she's been able to wrap her head around all the presents and activities. I made it good one for her too, and had an awesome day watching her take it all in.