Hunting Christmas Gifts - What did ya get?

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
I got a Sawyer Mini, some Havalon blades, and a big box of gun cleaning supplies.

I've also been buying myself "gifts" for about the past month updating gear and getting ready for my first elk hunt next year. So far I've picked up an EXO pack, Crispi boots, Bergara B-14 Hunter, and new optics (riflescope, binos, and tripod).

Best gift for me was seeing my daughter this Christmas. She turns 4 tomorrow and this was the first year she's been able to wrap her head around all the presents and activities. I made it good one for her too, and had an awesome day watching her take it all in.

That’s awesome. Kids are great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
My wife got me a new duplex Kifaru frame and the new Ma Duece pack to go on it!

My mother got me about $600 in add ons (belt pouches, pull outs, stuff sacks, etc.)

Turns out my brother, who had me for secret Santa this year, got me the same set of Kifaru add ons that I asked for. So I’ll probably be selling some of the doubled items that I don’t need two of.

Merry Christmas!

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider

My mother got me about $600 in add ons (belt pouches, pull outs, stuff sacks, etc.)

Turns out my brother, who had me for secret Santa this year, got me the same set of Kifaru add ons that I asked for. So I’ll probably be selling some of the doubled items that I don’t need two of.

Merry Christmas!

That’s a nice haul.

I’ve been wanting a pair of alpha burlys for ducks for awhile!

Looking forward to putting them to the test. My feet froze in 400g boots in Michigan this past November. Happy to have a little more insulation when stand hunting.

I started buying myself Christmas gifts a month ago. The luxury of being single...... I’m almost ashamed at how much stuff I have bought.
New Vertix and rigged it out, lots of Sitka, Black Orvis, Swarovski SLC’s, bow targets, another Kifaru parka, Wise Choice release, some Eddie Bauer down items, Bino harness.....I don’t even know what all else. I’m thankful though.....

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
I started buying myself Christmas gifts a month ago. The luxury of being single...... I’m almost ashamed at how much stuff I have bought.
New Vertix and rigged it out, lots of Sitka, Black Orvis, Swarovski SLC’s, bow targets, another Kifaru parka, Wise Choice release, some Eddie Bauer down items, Bino harness.....I don’t even know what all else. I’m thankful though.....

Maybe I don’t need to get married?

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu Kutana jacket and Benchmade Bugout from my wife.

My father in law stole the show with the knives he made for me and my son. He took up flint knapping a couple years ago and he has been full bore in the game on it since.

View attachment 142329

That’s great. Hard to beat a handmade gift that cool.

The bugout is a fantastic little knife. Easy to lose though it’s so light.

Smid

WKR

Merry Christmas!

Is your mom wanting to adopt another son? Awesome haul lol