Hunting pants that fit like Lululemon

Vandy321

WKR
So a grown man actually wears clothes named lululemon? This question can not be serious.
You just stopped by to throw spears at the guy for wearing a certain brand of pant? How mature.

OP...Kuiu pro pant (or attacks, no kneepads)

Never worn ABCs, but I can’t imagine anything being closer than the Zion Straight. I’ve never worn any FL pants so can’t speak to them directly, but I’ve yet to see anything from Kuiu, Sitka, or SG with an actual slim fit. They just look that way in the ads because the guys wearing them are 6’4”.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Prana Zion pants are great. The straight version has legs that are tighter than I like, so might be what you want.

Zions are pretty durable, mine have outlasted the Kuiu Attack pants I had. The attack paints are not slim fit.

I know almost nothing about Lululemon, I assumed you where a woman looking for camo yoga paints. Looks like I was wrong on all counts.

horniac

FNG
IMO the KUIU Kutanas would be closest to the Lululemons (depending on actual model) out of the KUIU line of pants...

Horniac

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
Eddie Bauer guide pro slims maybe?
Sitka gradient pants have a tapered leg but they are designed for wearing under waders.

cured_ham

WKR
Never worn ABCs, but I can’t imagine anything being closer than the Zion Straight. I’ve never worn any FL pants so can’t speak to them directly, but I’ve yet to see anything from Kuiu, Sitka, or SG with an actual slim fit. They just look that way in the ads because the guys wearing them are 6’4”.
Being 6-4 I can confirm this

Norm555

WKR
Kuiu Attack is the closest I’ve found. Guys might hate on the lululemon ABC pants but they’re one of the most versatile, comfortable and best fitting pants around in my opinion.