Hunting pants

Yeah, I wear mine all the time too. I forgot to mention - don't worry about them not being camo. Get an earth-tone and you'll be fine. Personally I try to buy all of my gear in solid colors so I can wear it for more than hunting. Even when bow-hunting whitetails I don't think camo is a big factor in succcess. I try my best to support "hunting friendly" companies but there are some products like the stretch zion pant that are too good to not use.
Yep me too. Stopped buying camo a long time ago. This stuff is too expensive to wear 10 days a year. Most of my Kuiu stuff is Camo, but I have a few solid pcs. All my Merino is solid.

OP
R

rifletuner

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys. I appreciate all the suggestions. It gives me something to look into.

One question for the guys wearing First Lite Corrugate Foundry pants. I have seen a lot of positive comments on these since they came out, and was all set to buy some. Then I read a review from a guy in Australia who hunts in similar countryside to what I hunt, and we was complaining they are too noisy moving through the bush. Have you guys found them to be noisy? Again, interested to hear feedback on this.