Rear bag suggestions?

Ucsdryder

WKR
I can’t decide which bag. The 2-5 or the mini. Would it be safe to assume the 2-5 gives more range of adjustability? Would the mini limit how high one could extend the bipod because getting the butt higher off the ground would be a challenge due to its small size?

I can’t decide which bag. The 2-5 or the mini. Would it be safe to assume the 2-5 gives more range of adjustability? Would the mini limit how high one could extend the bipod because getting the butt higher off the ground would be a challenge due to its small size?

I will let @hereinaz comment but I would imagine the 2-5 would be a much more versatile (from a height perspective) bag. I’ve really enjoyed the 2-5 thus far and think it will make a great rear hunting bag and seat during glassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The 2-5 gives far more adjustability. It’s what I carry and use most as a rear bag. Sideways to tall.

The mini is for the minimalist shooters that don’t want the size and will stack it on top of their bino pouch and such.

Magma

Lil-Rokslider
Have a gamechanger and finding myself still using my old redtac. Gonna try the 3d elr bag next.