Hydration

Jacack

WKR

I like this stuff . Surprised nobody else mentioned it

dtrkyman

WKR
Liquid IV, one per day usually otherwise water. Liquid IV has sugar free now. I prefer sugar over BS sweeteners anyway.

Gseith

Lil-Rokslider
Liquid IV if I have been sweating a lot and I don’t think I have had enough water.
Other than that I just drink lots of water.

Johbran

Lil-Rokslider
Recently started using The new Jocko Fuel hydration. Tastes good, good formulation and has worked well for me.

GuyinIdaho

Lil-Rokslider
I like nuun or liquid IV, mixed with mnt ops ignite

anyone tried the great value electrolyte mix? comparable to nuun
or the great value hydration mix? comparable to liquid IV
Saw them at the store but havent tried yet, about half the cost

Hnthrdr

WKR
Ultimareplenisher or liquidiv. I’ll keep one Nalgene water only and then have a 32 oz Gatorade bottle for my drink mix and toss it out and grab a new one in a couple of days

dtrkyman

WKR
I used primal hydration the past couple weeks, taste not as good as liquid IV with sugar of course but it is better than plain water and has some decent ingredients.

Last edited:

bond111

FNG
I’ve been using LMNT for a few years now and love it. Great variety of flavors, although I don’t care for a few of them. My favorites are Mango Chili, Raspberry, Watermelon, Chocolate Caramel and currently their Chocolate medley (Chocolate Raspberry is the best, followed by Choc Chai, the Choc Mint is fine)

Madstop14

FNG
Another vote for LMNT and the Re-Lyte. I tried a Liquid IV this summer and it was like drinking a soda, way too much sugar for me