I gots the Covid.

mwebs

WKR
Here I lie at 230am felling like complete shit. Why? Because I got vaccinated yesterday for a trip I have to take. What’s worse Covid or the vax? For me the vax 100% a completely unnecessary medical treatment that I did not need and was forced to take. I had Covid over a year ago, been living my normal life this entire time, going to bars, large gatherings etc. Exposed to it again multiple times and never got it. Now I get to sit here and wonder wtf is going on with my body since I was injected with an experimental “vaccine” what a shitty world we are living in.

inyago

FNG
I feel very sorry for people put into your position.. The thousand and thousands of people being forced to
take shit you dont want or need... The taking of your right to earn a living and make your own decision's
in life..
The cowards will be along shortly to tell us how wrong we are...

4rcgoat

WKR
Tested positive yesterday, most certainly Omicron. Symptoms are mild,fatigue, headaches but no cough or sore throat. Still have taste and smell albeit diminished slightly. Feeling better daily. Good luck out there everyone, may the force be with you.
Signed- the unvaxxed.

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
We all have COVID. No fever since day 2 for any of us. Caught it in NY week before xmas so probably Omicron?

Me: J&J about 4 months ago. Not bad at all. Chills, fever & muscle pain the first night, feeling better every day. I'd say I would have been functional to go on a hunting trip if I really wanted to on day 2. Lowered taste and smell by a lot. I also took IVM that I had prescribed a few months ago.

Wife: No vaccine, says it's like a really bad cold or the flu. Five days out and feeling better. Asked her if she wished she got the shot a few times, every time she said no.

22 month old: Fever one night, little congested but no change in him at all.

We've been monitoring our blood oxygen levels to make sure and they've always been 96 or above.

FWIW.

Broomd

WKR
Agree. I made thru all 3 hrs. Very good listen.
Good on ya,....I listened to two hours. 30:00 to end. Doc McD may be the most knowledgeable man I've ever heard from on any medical subject ever.
Truly astounding--his depth of knowledge on even the most minute detail.

fwafwow

WKR
I have been meaning to listen to this - thanks for the reminder.

So far I'm very impressed, BUT I'm not sure what to think about this doctor after getting to ~53 minutes into the podcast when he repeats a position (taken by one of the RS members, in this thread), that Aaron Siri, the attorney who sent in the CDC FOIA request, has caused the CDC to concede that no one has gotten Covid twice. McCullough insists you can't get Covid twice. He may be right, but I don't think he can say that the CDC has said that.

Last edited:

MattB

WKR

So far I'm very impressed, BUT I'm not sure what to think about this doctor after getting to ~53 minutes into the podcast when he repeats a position (taken by one of the RS members, in this thread), that Aaron Siri, the attorney who sent in the CDC FOIA request, has caused the CDC to concede that no one has gotten Covid twice. McCullough insists you can't get Covid twice. He may be right, but I don't think he can say that the CDC has said that.
You wouldn’t think the CDC would have a page titled “Reinfection” which includes the statement “Based on what we know from similar viruses, some reinfections are expected.” if it held the view that one could not become infected with COVID twice. This is likely just more misinformation being circulated by someone with an agenda.

The other poster here who made the same claim said the CDC could not provide data on reinfections under the FOIA request, which they took to mean the CDC’s position was that reinfection was not possible.

fwafwow

WKR
You wouldn’t think the CDC would have a page titled “Reinfection” which includes the statement “Based on what we know from similar viruses, some reinfections are expected.” if it held the view that one could not become infected with COVID twice. This is likely just more misinformation being circulated by someone with an agenda.

The other poster here who made the same claim said the CDC could not provide data on reinfections under the FOIA request, which they took to mean the CDC’s position was that reinfection was not possible.

Yep. I want to believe McCullough is correct (selfishly - as I've had it, and am under threat of having it again at the moment - which I don't want to spread this to my parents next week). But he seems to have definitely repeated the same view from that FOIA request. That doesn't alone mean he has an agenda, IMHO. He could just be mistaken. It happens, even among the smartest in their field (Einstein and his "cosmological constant"). McCullough did make a good point - that if reinfection was possible, he said we would expect to see many, many cases of the same, especially among the elderly and others who are at high risk, particularly in nursing homes.

Broomd

WKR

Funny you mention that...I heard his ascertains about 'no reinfection' and I flat out don't believe that. It's one point of disagreement, Many of us know people that have been sick a second time, and showed a positive test more than once over many months.

MattB

WKR
Yep. I want to believe McCullough is correct (selfishly - as I've had it, and am under threat of having it again at the moment - which I don't want to spread this to my parents next week). But he seems to have definitely repeated the same view from that FOIA request. That doesn't alone mean he has an agenda, IMHO. He could just be mistaken. It happens, even among the smartest in their field (Einstein and his "cosmological constant"). McCullough did make a good point - that if reinfection was possible, he said we would expect to see many, many cases of the same, especially among the elderly and others who are at high risk, particularly in nursing homes.
In a vacuum he could very well be wrong on one point, but - to add some context - prior to responding above I had already read the article linked below which refutes a number of claims McCullough made in the Rogan podcast (including the comments of COVID reinfection).

There is an individual on another hunting forum I frequent who is pretty deep in the weeds on the science around COVID who has stated that McCullough is wrong on many key points in the interview (e.g. misrepresentations about the EUA process and SPARS training, criticism about the COVID vaccines based on them requiring multiple doses, being incorrect about asymptomatic spread).

You might also find it relevant that McCullough is being sued by Baylor Scott and White Health (former employer) for misrepresentation of his affiliation with the organization. Neither here nor there, but not something that you see in the ordinary course too often.

jmez

WKR
I didn't listen but a Hallmark of corona viruses is short lived immunity and reinfection. It's not surprising that the vaccines are short lived and don't do a very good job of preventing infection. It's also not surprising that people previously infected are once again getting infected.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

4rcgoat

WKR
What i gathered from the interview overall, is that once again the medical community is just one step behind the problem.

fwafwow

WKR
In a vacuum he could very well be wrong on one point, but - to add some context - prior to responding above I had already read the article linked below which refutes a number of claims McCullough made in the Rogan podcast (including the comments of COVID reinfection).

There is an individual on another hunting forum I frequent who is pretty deep in the weeds on the science around COVID who has stated that McCullough is wrong on many key points in the interview (e.g. misrepresentations about the EUA process and SPARS training, criticism about the COVID vaccines based on them requiring multiple doses, being incorrect about asymptomatic spread).

You might also find it relevant that McCullough is being sued by Baylor Scott and White Health (former employer) for misrepresentation of his affiliation with the organization. Neither here nor there, but not something that you see in the ordinary course too often.

There were a few other things on the Rogan podcast that McCullough mentioned that made me question him more - like the incredible percentage and number of people who would not have died if everyone had listened to him and followed his “patented” mix of therapeutics. And the reference to the Aryan race (like anyone who disagrees with him is blindly following big pharma and the world conspiracy, like Germans following Hitler).

The article in the first link above was a “meh” to me - some good counterpoints, but some weak ones (like overstating what McCullough said about HIV in Australia). But it lead me to this transcript (https://zdoggmd.com/peter-mccullough/) of a podcast (by Zubin Damania MD) that I think was a more balanced response to McCullough’s arguments (spoiler alert - Damania agrees with very little of what McCullough says, but he takes some shots at the government, Fauci, mandates and the media, so he’s apparently not, IMHO, just someone following “the narrative”).

Back to football.

BBob

WKR
I’ve found Zdogg to be a pretty balanced, reasonable and logical guy all through the “pandemic”. More people should give him a listen.

Oh, and he was a pretty balanced, reasonable and logical guy before Covid was ever a thing so he’s not someone that found a pulpit just because Covid showed up.

Just got the Covid myself. Started with a pretty persistent low back pain for a day and a half. Then a headache started about 1/2 way through the low back pain ( I never get headaches unless self induced from too many adult beverages)…knew something was up. Then next morning just got that feeling when a cold hits you hard and you just feel all around crappier and sluggish as the day progresses.

Got home from work and got the full body chills. Drank as much water as possible, took zinc, vitamin d, vitamin c, elderly berry, defense plus (which are all normal cold season supplement I take during cold season and some all year).

Went to sleep sweated the hell out of the sheets spiked a 104 plus fever. Woke up yesterday morning with a worse headache but, fever broke around 4am. Weird thing was the backache disappeared overnight. I’ve had a herniated disc and am not much of a puss with back pain but this was different just a constant dull to medium both sides and middle low back pain. Took some acetaminophen for the headache. That helped (I take pain killers very rarely, usually try to fix the problem rather than medicate).

So, yesterday morning I’m pretty sure I have the Covid or influenza, didn’t seem like influenza though. My wife grabbed me a couple tests and they were positive. Had her call a do the online Dr. deal and got prescriptions for the following:
Ivermectin, Benzonatate(Tessalon), Dexamethason, and a Z-Pak (Azithromycin). And my wife picked up some over the counter NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine) that Dr. recommended.

My wife picked that stuff up about 11am yesterday, I took it, and I was actually feeling better by bedtime. No fever last night and woke up a 6am took the trash out and shoveled the 6 inches of snow our front. Drove to work to pick up my laptop and paperwork and am typing this up now.

I’m unvaccinated by choice and chose to take the Ivermectin “booster” and other meds. So far so good, I honestly feel like I could go to work today. Which I won’t do until I take a negative test… I’m amazed at the turnaround time in one day for myself. I’m no doctor but, do a lot of my own independent research on natural foods/supplements and alternative medicines. I could care less if you chose to get the jab(s) or are anti-jab but, you’ll have hell to pay if you ever try to force me into a medical decision for me or my family! Just giving a real life up to date story and how it’s going for me. I’ll update later this week.

Just got the Covid myself. Started with a pretty persistent low back pain for a day and a half. Then a headache started about 1/2 way through the low back pain ( I never get headaches unless self induced from too many adult beverages)…knew something was up. Then next morning just got that feeling when a cold hits you hard and you just feel all around crappier and sluggish as the day progresses.

Got home from work and got the full body chills. Drank as much water as possible, took zinc, vitamin d, vitamin c, elderly berry, defense plus (which are all normal cold season supplement I take during cold season and some all year).

Went to sleep sweated the hell out of the sheets spiked a 104 plus fever. Woke up yesterday morning with a worse headache but, fever broke around 4am. Weird thing was the backache disappeared overnight. I’ve had a herniated disc and am not much of a puss with back pain but this was different just a constant dull to medium both sides and middle low back pain. Took some acetaminophen for the headache. That helped (I take pain killers very rarely, usually try to fix the problem rather than medicate).

So, yesterday morning I’m pretty sure I have the Covid or influenza, didn’t seem like influenza though. My wife grabbed me a couple tests and they were positive. Had her call a do the online Dr. deal and got prescriptions for the following:
Ivermectin, Benzonatate(Tessalon), Dexamethason, and a Z-Pak (Azithromycin). And my wife picked up some over the counter NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine) that Dr. recommended.

My wife picked that stuff up about 11am yesterday, I took it, and I was actually feeling better by bedtime. No fever last night and woke up a 6am took the trash out and shoveled the 6 inches of snow our front. Drove to work to pick up my laptop and paperwork and am typing this up now.

I’m unvaccinated by choice and chose to take the Ivermectin “booster” and other meds. So far so good, I honestly feel like I could go to work today. Which I won’t do until I take a negative test… I’m amazed at the turnaround time in one day for myself. I’m no doctor but, do a lot of my own independent research on natural foods/supplements and alternative medicines. I could care less if you chose to get the jab(s) or are anti-jab but, you’ll have hell to pay if you ever try to force me into a medical decision for me or my family! Just giving a real life up to date story and how it’s going for me. I’ll update later this week.
It's amazing the amount of personal stories I hear from people who say covid seems to "latch on" to pre existing ailments/pains, etc

It'll be years before we sort it all out

It's amazing the amount of personal stories I hear from people who say covid seems to "latch on" to pre existing ailments/pains, etc

It'll be years before we sort it all out
Yeah, man it was strange. I was having flashbacks to my herniated disk but the pain was different…. It was centered in the same place but almost felt more like muscle pain than that deep nerve pain. I was scanning by brain to think of any way I could have messed it up but, couldn’t think of anything…. Then poof woke up after high fever and completely gone. New Covid symptoms but zero back pain. I can’t explain but, I’ve read quite a few real-life accounts of people that said Covid started for them with different sorts of back pain, headaches etc.