I take 2 of these...

Logan80

Lil-Rokslider
I've never done a back country long distance hunt. But even on a long day hunt I always have two knives, two lighters, two lights, and two sources of navigation (cell phone and regular compass).

Two releases. One in my pack, the other stays attached to the string on my bow until I leave my truck, then it gets attached to my wrist.

Two knives (actually three).

Two lights (actually four, 2 Streamlight Strion, and 2 caplights that attach to the bill of my cap 1 of which goes in my pocket).

I was taught a while ago, 2 is one and one is none.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I do the same, two headlamps plus my small flashlight, fixed blade knife and Havalon, and a lighter and my magnesium. I also carry a couple trioxane tabs, and also spare batteries.

To add to your list,
There are a few things I take 2 of in my pack.

1) Headlamps. Id rather have a spare headlamp ready to go than to switch batteries

2) Knives. I take one fixed blade and one Havalon

3) Fire starters. Either two lighters, or one lighter and one flint/magnesium

Anyone else double up on anything?

I also take two water purifiers. Sawyer Squeeze and a Steripen.

Wrench

WKR
I take double and triple things I've lost or broken in my 25+ years afield.

Always multiple knives, enough ways to start A FEW FIRES, aquamira drops in addition to whatever purifier i chose, light, waaaaay to many baby wipes and i will carry a pair of spandex nitrile coated gloves no matter what the temp is. They're great for getting wood, staying warm.....wiping my ass in a jam.

Rob5589

WKR
2 headlamps, main and back up
2 releases, main and back up
2 types of fire starter
2 knives, one replaceable blade, one fixed