ID Tag Sales 2022

OkayestHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
Just got in and bought a elk tag, but the list of "sold out" units/zones did not represent all the sold out elk zones.

horniac

FNG
I have been in line since the start on my laptop and started at 17553 and I am now at 11034 so I have a few hours and want to run some errands. Does anyone know if what happens if I leave the window open on my laptop browser and log back in on my phone while I’m out if I will lose my place in line?

Wish their algorithm could get you a little closer to the wait time instead of the boiler plate line; “Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour” which unfortunately not very helpful.

Thanks,

Horniac

My day so far:

Do some work
Check log in status, yup all good to go..
Do some more work
Get in, find out my place in line is #18265
Laugh and cry at the same time
Do some more work
Check on status, moved up 50 people
laughed
Do some more work
Check back in an hour, still thousands of people ahead of me while zones/units dropping like flies
Cry
Do some more work
Go onto Rokslide to bitch, moan, and complain, find out I'm not alone
laugh some more
Do some more work
Come to the realization that I'll be lucky to draw a .2% public land tag in the middle of Boise.
Cry again

I love this shit......

j_volt

WKR
I have been in line since the start on my laptop and started at 17553 and I am now at 11034 so I have a few hours and want to run some errands. Does anyone know if what happens if I leave the window open on my laptop browser and log back in on my phone while I’m out if I will lose my place in line?

Wish their algorithm could get you a little closer to the wait time instead of the boiler plate line; “Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour” which unfortunately not very helpful.

Thanks,

Horniac
I don't think that will work. You need the same IP address.

Miboy86

Lil-Rokslider
Just got in and got my deer tag, all dav elk and deer tags are sold out.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
How does a huge increase in out of State hunters trying to hunt here make Idaho Fish and Game a joke? Seems to me like they must be doing a pretty good job since so many people, yourself included, want to hunt here.

If it's such joke go hunt somewhere else, we got no shortage of folks willing to take your spot in line here.
It’s a poorly managed shit show. Has been for years. Hence this entire thread… And I will be hunting elsewhere so don’t worry.

IH8Cali

Lil-Rokslider
Yep, in the queue at 9:40, just got in now. No DAV, try again next year. Good luck in 22' fellas!

TheTone

WKR
Disabled American Veteran. If you are a disabled vet you get cheaper tags. There are limited quantities available for them too.
But you could still pay full price if the zone tag you want is available

Rob5589

WKR
How does a huge increase in out of State hunters trying to hunt here make Idaho Fish and Game a joke? Seems to me like they must be doing a pretty good job since so many people, yourself included, want to hunt here.

If it's such joke go hunt somewhere else, we got no shortage of folks willing to take your spot in line here.
It's not really a huge increase of non res, but that's for a different thread.

WMag338

WKR
On the bright side, there’s always the controlled hunt draws. Gonna be my only shot at Idaho this year I’m afraid.