Idaho Draws

I definitely remember a time the trophy species results came out at like 6:30 or 7 in the evening. My family and I were already done with dinner. Definitely an oddball though as usually they are closer to midday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The state legislature said they have to open it up to a bid every 2 years and accept the lowest bid. This is the system we get thanks to worthless politicians

When you say the vendors are bidding for this process, what exactly can differ between them all and what process are they providing? If I’m making sense, is there any public information regarding the process or how we audit all of this?

Randle

WKR
Wau wau wau
Not selected for 1 elk tag
Super elk and deer still holding out hope

When you say the vendors are bidding for this process, what exactly can differ between them all and what process are they providing? If I’m making sense, is there any public information regarding the process or how we audit all of this?

As far as I know the vendors just submit their bids for what they will charge for website development, facilitating a draw and now the returned tag sales. As far as I know there is no public input whatsoever, just bids to the commission who is forced to accept the lowest bid.