Idaho Fish and Game Website problems

I was able to log into my account about 2 hours early and my tab automatically refreshed and put me in the waiting room an hour before. I'm sitting at 15,751. My cousin just barely got in the waiting room with seconds to spare and is right around 14,500. Lucky to just get that far, but I doubt we'll be lucky enough to get a tag in any of the 7 zones we have scouted out.

Out of the 7 zones we want, there are just over 1,000 A tags available. I'd be amazed if a single one of them is available by the time my cousin gets his turn.

6.5x284

WKR
I wish we could access to see if the unit we want is sold out so we can get out of this wait.

As they sell out they’ll start listing them in the yellow information box at the bottom of the screen. They’ve only processed 442 tags so far and some are deer. You’ll start seeing them eventually!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... If I close out of the window and open the window back up. I will not lose my spot in line, correct? i.e. close out, leave work, go home and reopen, I wont lose my spot.

GoBig

FNG
400 people in the first one hour and ten minutes.... going to be a long day/night... why did they bump it to 20 minutes per person this year? I thought i was 10 minutes per customer last year. If the site worked properly I would think 10 minutes would be plenty.

So... If I close out of the window and open the window back up. I will not lose my spot in line, correct? i.e. close out, leave work, go home and reopen, I wont lose my spot.
Don't believe it! You won't lose your spot. But you might not get logged back in

This will be going for a while....I've moved up 400 spots in almost 1.5 hours....at this rate it will be tomorrow morning before I get to see anything....