In case ya missed it...Deep state edition...

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
I have some Dimmwitt friends, although they're not so left they're hard to deal with but when it comes to the real reasons they vote that way is when it's really hard to understand. They'll vote because it's the union way, parents were D, or some other stupid reason but no facts included

Jauwater

WKR
That's an easy one; Flynn had openly criticized Obama's Iran deal and several other ridiculous administrative actions.
Obama made no scret that he hated the guy and he was openly campaigning agaisnt his appointment by Trump.
What they did to Flynn and, his family was down right evil. I heard they lost everything. Wasnt it more or less mispeaking to the FBI about a date that he spoke with the Russian foreign ambassador or something like that, or am I confused about the details? Im trying to remember the exact reasoning but I'm drawing a blank.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

OldGrayJB

WKR
What they did to Flynn and, his family was down right evil. I heard they lost everything. Wasnt it more or less mispeaking to the FBI about a date that he spoke with the Russian foreign ambassador or something like that, or am I confused about the details? Im trying to remember the exact reasoning but I'm drawing a blank.

Nov. 2016 Trump wins election.

Dec. 2016 Trump names Flynn as national security advisor.

Later in Dec. Flynn has meeting you mentioned. Because Trump isn't sworn in until late Jan. Flynn is still legally considered a private citizen and not a govt representative. Only govt officials can meet with a foreign country on behalf of the U.S. He could have filed some paperwork and got the meeting approved but as an outsider they probably didn't realize they were doing anything wrong.

Jan. 2017 Comey sends agents to talk to Flynn and he gave inaccurate info. Now dems claim he committed perjury but he was never under oath and was never notified that he was under investigation.

After Trump got us out of the Iran deal, John Kerry had a meeting with Iran. He's not a govt official anymore so why didn't the FBI go after him? This reminds me of the book Animal Farm. We're all equal but some are more equal than others.

Jauwater

WKR
Nov. 2016 Trump wins election.

Dec. 2016 Trump names Flynn as national security advisor.

Later in Dec. Flynn has meeting you mentioned. Because Trump isn't sworn in until late Jan. Flynn is still legally considered a private citizen and not a govt representative. Only govt officials can meet with a foreign country on behalf of the U.S. He could have filed some paperwork and got the meeting approved but as an outsider they probably didn't realize they were doing anything wrong.

Jan. 2017 Comey sends agents to talk to Flynn and he gave inaccurate info. Now dems claim he committed perjury but he was never under oath and was never notified that he was under investigation.

After Trump got us out of the Iran deal, John Kerry had a meeting with Iran. He's not a govt official anymore so why didn't the FBI go after him? This reminds me of the book Animal Farm. We're all equal but some are more equal than others.
Thanks for that!

OldGrayJB

WKR
That's an easy one; Flynn had openly criticized Obama's Iran deal and several other ridiculous administrative actions.
Obama made no scret that he hated the guy and he was openly campaigning agaisnt his appointment by Trump.
Got it. I knew Obama tried to persuade Trump against having Flynn in the administration but wasn't sure when the quarrel started between Obama and Flynn.

After watching Dems react to this, I think they still look at Obama as the leader of the party. Even though they should be rallying behind Biden. They're still pushing to keep Flynn in jail just to protect Obama's legacy.

Lonald

FNG
I'm still wondering why this Flynn thing started. He was never a hyper partizan right winger.
Does the left have something personal against him?
Does anyone actually think a meeting between an incoming nat security advisor and a Russian ambassador to the US is treasonous?
It seems they were willing to sacrifice a decorated general to try and score political points. Because it plays into their Russian collusion narrative. But if that's the case, why are they still pushing this so hard now that impeached is over?
They had to stop Flynn from becoming NSA because he would’ve had access to all the information about their illegal activity they had been doing. They are still trying to stop the information from getting out now. IMHO

It is reported Flynn openly disagreed with Obama's assertion that ISIS was no longer a threat or on the run; Flynn at the time was a 3 Star General in charge of one of the Major Commands (MAJCOM) over the Middle East. Obama fired him - technically ending his military career. Obama had it out for him ever since - nobody disagrees with his Lordship !

It is just mind boggling how 60 million or more people (Hillary Voters) can be so blind to reality. I have no idea what makes a liberal a liberal but thank the Lord I wasn't born with such a clear brain disorder.

Mike7

WKR
I get the Judicial Watch newsletter with the latest documents just continuing to trickle out, since the FBI will only process 500 pages per month of Justice Dept/FBI emails and not texts. It is just crazy the ongoing corrupt relationship even into the Trump admin in 2017-18 between Rosenstein, ex-Obama/Clinton admin officials, off the record meetings with reporters outside the normal justice dept PR person chain, and the intelligence agencies.

None of these devious seditious people should get a tax payer funded pension, regardless of whether they are willing or able to ultimately successfully criminally prosecute them.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Several names at the forefront of all of this, but Comey and Strzok are paramount.

Comey may be the biggest POS ever to lace up FBI sneakers. He's a 6'7'' scumbag.

fbhandler

WKR
I agree that in the short term "power" is definitely what they're grabbing for. For the "end game" is total failure, a bankrupt nation, anarchy with every man for himself, and complete destruction. Still can't grasp why they want a part of that. If you want power, that's fine. But at least then run the nation for prosperity so you can have something to have power over. And how does the average Democrat voter gain anything from all that? They certainly don't get the power, and they definitely don't get any prosperity........so what's in it for them to keep voting that way???????

Why rule a country when you can rule the world...

The free citizens of America are literally the last hold out... and most of them are wearing little white masks, while standing on little circles six feet apart.

Anarchy and chaos for America is the end game.

I thought the moderators didn't allow much for political talk. The more I read threads like this the less I like rokslide.

It's ruined many forums. Hits have value, but at the cost of the forum over time. And it's dishonest hits, politics instead of hunting and outdoors.

People will say "Don't read it if it bothers you". That's like shitting on someone's dining room table during supper and telling them "Don't smell it if it bothers you".

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
It's ruined many forums. Hits have value, but at the cost of the forum over time. And it's dishonest hits, politics instead of hunting and outdoors.

People will say "Don't read it if it bothers you". That's like shitting on someone's dining room table during supper and telling them "Don't smell it if it bothers you".
Okay, you lost me there...who sh!ts on someones table to begin with? And why not just get up and leave the smell?
This thread isn't a political party statement. The players are from all walks of political life. It's a reminder of the corruption in our system overall.

Okay, you lost me there...who sh!ts on someones table to begin with? And why not just get up and leave the smell?
This thread isn't a political party statement. The players are from all walks of political life. It's a reminder of the corruption in our system overall.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

Beendare

WKR
We all have to be vigilant.....to insure there is a separation between the US gov and political parties.

Its human nature to want to extract a pound of flesh now that the shoe is on the other foot...but we need to guard against that.

Thats^ not to say they shouldn't get at the root of the past admin's corruption....absolutely they should for the simple reason we don't want this to happen again.

_________

How about we both agree that it's a ridiculous analogy.
If you don't want to participate here, move on.

The dinner table is the list of new posts. The shit smell is the off-topic, politically tinged post that unavoidably spoils the list. Let's put the pile of shit under a napkin to remove any need for charitable listening on your part. I still smell it.

"If you don't want to participate here, move on".

You make my point for me.

My comment refers to off topic posts in general, and specifically those that have nothing to do with our sport and also breed discontent. I just happened to post in yours. Many forums have a place for off topic junk that doesn't appear in the new post lists. I'm a fan.

Last edited: