Insulation/Warmth Jacket Question

Cutwater

FNG
Hey there, looks like Chene and Sitka are updating their waterfowl lines and I had a few questions before I bought anything!

I've got a Dakota Hoody and the Delta Wading Jacket, but have been wondering about the hybrid jackets (Fleece/Synthetic Insulation) that both companies offer, the Over/Under Jacket and the Duck Oven Jacket... does anyone have any experience with these jackets? Any thoughts on grabbing one as an upgrade over my Dakota Hoody?

And for Sitka's bottom insulation layers (Gradiant Bib/Pants) does their price justify upgrading from the sweatpants and long johns combo under my waders?

I dont personally have the duck oven, but I have heard it is a fantastic insulating layer that people love to wear under the delta wading jacket.

How do you like the dakota hoody? I have been eyeing it up for a while, as it looks like a pretty versatile piece. My only concern is I see mixed reviews regarding how good it does in the rain. I know its not going to perform as well as a waterproof shell, but would hope it can keep me in the rain at least for a little while some rain blows through. Whats your thoughts on that?