Inukshuk 32/32 dog food

Mosby

WKR
Just as an FYI. I noticed a recent price drop on Inukshuk 32/32 dog food. You can get a #44 lb back for under $55 on Chewy and Amazon and 7% back on Active Junky. I was looking at supplements to add some fat and calories to my GSP diet but I think using higher fat and calorie kibble is a better solution for longer trips and hunting in cold weather. I bought a couple bags to try this season.

Last edited:

tops911

FNG
I actually started feeding my 13 month old pup this due to her inability to hold any weight. I'm hoping it works out.

OP
Mosby

Mosby

WKR
My young GSP is starting training next week to get in shape for the fall. I normally feed Purina Pro Plan 30/20 Salmon but the Inukshuk has about 200 more calories per cup and right now its about the same price. I am going to keep her on the Purina for the summer/warm weather and then move her over to the Inukshuk about a month before the season starts and keep her on it all winter. My Vizsla use to struggle hunting in cold weather and I am hoping a better diet and more fat will help this dog. I haven't used it before, so like you, I hope she does well on it.