Is A400 bulletproof?

B23

WKR
I have one of these and would like to know more of what actually happened. Would appreciate a better explanation if you could. At the least it doesn't appear as though there was any kind of malfunction or fault of the actual gun itself was there??

No disrespect intended but I don't really understand the point of a vague random post like this but maybe I'm completely missing it.

robtattoo

WKR
I have one of these and would like to know more of what actually happened. Would appreciate a better explanation if you could. At the least it doesn't appear as though there was any kind of malfunction or fault of the actual gun itself was there??

No disrespect intended but I don't really understand the point of a vague random post like this but maybe I'm completely missing it.

Did you read beyond the title?

His buddy shot it out of his hands.

Ive quit hunting with people just because they repeatedly flagged me. Shooting me or my equipment is RIGHT OUT. I don’t care what a great guy he is or how sorry. The number one thought has to be “Don’t shoot the other people near me”. The OP thinks it was an accident. It was not. It was a supremely negligent discharge. The OP and his other hunting buddies are accidentally still alive.

OP
ShortMountain91

The point is just a reminder to be safe while wing shooting and stay in your lane when your hunting with multiple people. It was not to question Beretta's product. In fact I really liked the gun what little I handled it and will be getting another

OP
ShortMountain91
Just thought I'd let everyone know the replacement came in and has got to actually hunt a few times. Hasn't done much killing cause the hunting sucks here in middle TN but it at least hasn't been destroyed yet!
878d74033a1d60dcf753223f5490cb8f.jpg