Is the western hunting bubble bursting? (Or at least shrinking?)

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
Just an observation from a non- big game hunter, mind you, but it almost looks to me like to go " out West " to hunt, well, just about anything on four legs requires prior planning akin to the D-Day invasion! Travel, tags, equipment, lodging, guides, etc,. etc. , ! Just the logistics alone look like they would require at least a year in the planning and execution ( ?). And then.......maybe one pull of the trigger? Better damn well not miss! And I can`t even imagine what would go into hunting outside of the US!!
This might come across as a knock on big game hunting, it truly is not, just wondering if my long time observations were in any way close to accurate(?).

Do you actually believe the president controls the economy? I am no fan of the current president (he should be in a care facility, not the Whithouse), but who keeps voting to print more money, which is driving inflation through the roof?

He's turning the frogs gay!

whaack

WKR
Do you actually believe the president controls the economy? I am no fan of the current president (he should be in a care facility, not the Whithouse), but who keeps voting to print more money, which is driving inflation through the roof?
Presidential policies, definitely impact the economy. But that’s obviously not the full story. Our beloved representatives keep spending money like it’s not theirs left and right.