ISE Denver Optics Exhibitor Updates

OP
wannakillabigbull
That seems like a pretty limited mag range??? I'm guessing (hoping) the upper end is a bit higher.

I was also told it was below 30, so I would trust what you're heading from sndmn. Definitely on the lower end but let's be honest: a lot of spotters gain absolutely nothing by using them at their highest magnification instead of at like 80% of their highest mag, so are we really losing anything? My guess is no.

sndmn11

WKR
Admittedly, I am not very familiar with spotters. I have been trying to seek out a 50-55mm version, and have not looked through anything other than the Leupold and Vortex versions, I am aware there are many many more, so a lot of that has been research online or calls to trusted folks. I have run across comments of not being able to use the upper ends of the magnification range because of lower quality glass, or the smaller objective leaves too little light or too little fov, or whatever other reasons. I am 100% positive that Mike told me that magnification range, but I didn't ask for any reasoning at all. I feel like there is probably a logical and well thought out purpose behind what they have or will settle on. When I visit other manufacturers at these shows, I try to come to them as educated as possible so I can be concise and focused with their time that I am taking up, and I am just not familiar enough with spotters to have asked a good question. I also usually only have time to swing by other booths before the show has officially started, so when they are not in exhibitor mood. That was the case with that conversation, and I wanted to be respectful of that because those are very long days. I am sure an email to cade@mavenbuilt will deliver a good answer from a good question.