It takes a real man to put a cougar in a choke hold...

I agree.

Even a house cat can claw and bite the hell out of you when they don't like being held in a certain way. I can't imagine how clawed up you would be if you were attempting to get any cat into a choke hold and keep it there.

ClearCreek

AustinL911

Lil-Rokslider
This is how you handle a cougar... "punch that cougar in the face"

Its worth 3 minutes f your time for a laugh... the cougar starts about 1:30.

I bet you can't get the song out of your head... ;)

We used to quote those stupid videos soooooo much when I worked night shift in the Trauma ICU. So many good memories.

"Who wants this baby?"

Jimbob

WKR
"Buffalo Rider" is actually a movie, I never made it through the whole thing. BUT the "Guy on a Buffalo" episodes (made from clips in the Buffalo Rider movie) on YouTube are true entertainment LOL.

Props to the guy with the killer choke hold. I'm sure he got torn up bad but man that would've been amazing to see.

Shrek

WKR
An 80lb cat can kill the biggest elk on the mountain but not that guy ! He spent a couple of days in the hospital so I’m sure he’ll have a bunch of scars to show when he tells the story about the time he strangled a mountain lion to death with his bare hands and the listener calls BS !

KJH

WKR
"Buffalo Rider" is actually a movie, I never made it through the whole thing. BUT the "Guy on a Buffalo" episodes (made from clips in the Buffalo Rider movie) on YouTube are true entertainment LOL.

I read on the interwebs once that the actual "guy on a buffalo" (actor) was a very accomplished sheep and goat hunter. No idea if its true, but I think I had to look up "guy on a buffalo" to know what the thread was about. That's how I think I first heard of the jingle.

ILph4

Lil-Rokslider
This is how you handle a cougar... "punch that cougar in the face"

Its worth 3 minutes f your time for a laugh... the cougar starts about 1:30.

I bet you can't get the song out of your head... ;)

Fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.

Even a house cat can claw and bite the hell out of you when they don't like being held in a certain way. I can't imagine how clawed up you would be if you were attempting to get any cat into a choke hold and keep it there.

ClearCreek
I have been "attacked" by a house cat... All the scratches got infected to... I would HATE to see a mountain lion.. Dude is a LEGEND

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
I read a write up on it on a major news site and it quoted CPW as saying the cat was a juvenile between 4-5 months old and weighted 40-50lbs. Much smaller than I initially thought. Dude is still a bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw99

WKR
I’m still humbled by that buffalo video. I sure miss that feller, he sure was a loyal companion. Saved my hide numerous times....

16Bore

WKR
Surprised to see so much coverage on the News.....still waiting for PETA to come unglued and say we don’t belong in the woods.