I've given up on brats

I used half elk and half pork sausage

Views on the Road is her YT channel.

How to make The BEST Mexican Chorizo Recipe​

here:
Ingredients1 A pound of ground pork1/4 cup guajillo chili powder2 Tbs ancho chili powder (optional)2 Tbs oil (canola)1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (Tip below)1 Tbs Mexican Oregano1/2 Tbs garlic powder1/2 Tbs onion powder1/2 Tbs ground cumin 1 large bay leaf (ground)1/8 tsp clove spice powder (if you don’t have 1/8 measurement- half of 1/4 tsp will work :)1/4 tsp thymeBlack pepper to taste (Suggestion: 1/2 tsp)Salt to taste (start with 1 tsp)

• How to make THE BEST Mexican Chorizo ... TIPS*If chili pods are fresh and need to be dried- set your oven at 200 degrees (F)- time will vary with chili pods 3 minutes on each *If you want it SPICY! Add 6 ground chiltepines or 2 ground chiles de Arbol. Cayenne pepper is also a great alternative amigos *VINEGAR!!! If you like a strong tangy vinegar flavor use 1/2 cup vinegar. I suggest starting the recipe as is and a make it comfortable for your home next time you prepare chorizo. I’m available in the comments if you can’t quite pinpoint the flavor you desire. Not all chorizos are created equal and store brand chorizo is great and has been in the package some time allowing flavors to combine. Allow the flavors to combine in your refrigerator. I like the minimum of 48 hours of rest/ marinade time.

tt280AI

FNG
I gave up on fake casings, real are much better. Did moose 70/30 with bacon with Italian sausage seasoning. Are delicious