Jayco Micro Feather and GeoPro

Billinsd

WKR
I recently got a used 2021 Tundra and max towing weight is 9,400. Eventually, I’ll probably get a bigger truck in 5 plus years. I like the Jayco Micro Feather and Geo pros. I really like the Nash 17k, but feel it is too heavy for my comfort level. I want to keep my max trailer weight around 6,000 or so. These two trailers are loaded light and seem nice for my first trailer. Downside is single axle and they are small. Mostly I’d use the trailer solo, and drive long distances from San Diego. I’d like to go off grid and be mobile, tired of tents and motels. Want to be close to where I’m hunting and comfortable. I’d like to get one used, but not worth it compared to a few grand more for new one. Seems like new ones are better value than used. I’m not in a hurry, looking to buy one in next couple years. How can I get the best deal on one?

hiker270

WKR
There are definitely a lot of campers out there to chose from. I'm on my 3rd different one now in the last 30 years. First one was used and 22'. Second one was used and 26'. Third one was new and 24'. Did a lot of research and decided on a Flagstaff Micro Lite. Unladen was right at 4000 lbs. This will probably be my last camper and I have no complaints about this one. My only criteria was under 4500 lbs and dual axles.