WTS Johnson Wool Large Jac Shirt - Blaze orange w/ Black-Green checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all -

Just a preface - I know I am a relative noob here, having lurked a long time, but I've been on castboolits a long time, by way of example.

Though I'm in the MW, back in 2015 or so I discovered Hal Blood, then the Benoits, and the rest, well, is history. (Hal and I exchanged a bit back when I was getting into it. Back in 2015, in fact, when I was considering Ontario, he advised that the herd "was down drastically. would not go there unless there was snow to track on." Like him very much. Would love to take BWB camp sometime over next couple of years).

Anyway I wanted to give a bit of background as I know it can be weird when someone with a low post count offers something up for sale.

Been a hard several years since then, have a progressive neuro thing, but I've persisted, lost 70 or so lbs since (see recent posts on Mtn Tough. Loving it), and conversely my son, rugby player and built like his mom's side, is a fireplug bruiser. Bottom line is he now fits my Johnson 3X because of his chest, and while I no longer need the 3X - I'm an XL tall - his former Jac Shirt, the L - is a bit snug across the chest and shoulders for me.

So I'm letting it go for $150, plus shipping. PP F & F preferred, but MO is OK too. It has seen one season. It has some minor field scuffing on one side of the cape, as I hope the photos show. Excellent condition, just need the XL tall for me.

Thanks for looking, feel free to ask questions here or PM me anytime.

Paul

shirt jac main.jpg
shirt jac 1.jpg
shirt jac scuffs.jpg
shirt jac scuffs (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.