Just a thought- access trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I can’t be the first person to think of this. I have tried to get others on board in the past but never had any luck. I’m not currently offering anything. I am just trying to collect others thoughts.

I have access to some pretty awesome whitetail hunting in Indiana. It’s known for nice bucks and high population. Stands are set and most of the work is done.

Let’s pretend you live in a neighboring state or even a western state maybe with some access to a ranch or farm.

I would be willing to let you come hunt my access if I could come hunt yours. We could impose some rules of take on each other as well. I personally think this is a great idea and beneficial to all involved.

What are your thoughts?

holder171

FNG
There’s websites out there to swap hunts. My family owns a bunch of decent land in Iowa and I’ve swapped hunts with others in the past. Worked out great for me and I still talk to the guys I swapped with weekly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have thought of the same as well... Family owns land in "the good zone" for Iowa, and we have pheasants galore as a bonus. Have been going to Idaho and Montana just on public but it's tough to know current conditions without boots on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.