Just got the Zenbivy Lite bed

geriggs

WKR
Just received my zenbivy light bed 10deg and if this thing can keep me warm in Wyoming in October I will be a happy camper. Bringing the down booties, jacket and pants just in case I need a little more. Unreal how comfortable it is. I got the extra large quilt with 25 in sheet. Pillow doesn’t move, quilt doesn’t move, sleeping on the sheet is comfortable. I have a WM terra lite that is also great and I trust it’s temps ratings even if it’s 25 deg. I am hoping this will keep me a little warmer being a 10 deg bay. It I’m guessing looking at the loft it will probably be marginally warmer than the WM TL but let’s hope I’m wrong. But just the comfort level for me is great. I’m 60 inches around the upper arms and chest and 44 in waist so I need a big sleep system that won’t run 8 pounds with the pad. Running a nemo tensor air 25x77 pad with it so probably just under 4 or 5 pounds I’m guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read1t48

WKR
Report back in Oct and let us know how it went. I’ve been considering a set up and will take the weight penalty for a good sleep

RyanC

WKR
I was stoked when I got the email that the Lite Bed was back in stock.

I just got my 25 degree lite bed about a week ago. I set it up right away on my sleeping pad and crawled in to see if all the hype was real.........wow!! This thing is comfortable!! I ordered the large quilt and 25" sheet to fit my Sea to Summit Ether Lite XT pad.

Pleasantly surprised with the quality. The clips on the sheet that connect to the loops on the quilt clip in very secure, to the point that they snap in (if that makes sense). The 20D material they use is very soft on the skin. I went with the Fast Footbox, figured I wouldn't ever unfold it and lay it flat and by going that direction I save an ounce or two.

I can't wait to use it this fall.

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
Ya everything seems legit. Just a little concerned about warmth but I’m bringing extra down layers just in case. Super comfortable

rcb2000

WKR
I’m sure you’ll love it, my dad and brother both used them last year on our rifle hunt. They slept great while I froze my butt off in my stupid quilt.

Seeknelk

WKR
So what if a guy already has a very nice quilt he likes? Is this something you can add to the kit? Welp, I guess I better giver a goog and see what's up

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
There is a guy that converted his el coyote quilt to work. There is a youtube video out there I think. Do a search on something like “convert quilt to zenbivy system”.

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
00d4a512e23a8ce0995dba5381593a73.jpg

vladkgb

FNG
I'm going to try to use their 25 degree light sheet with my enlightenment quilt. The hood attached to the pad seems like the biggest win for me, keeps the pillow in, and I'm hoping it will allow me to keep my arm up by my head while I sleep on my stomach.

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
I did not buy the pillow. Got a couple of different ones already