Just got the Zenbivy Lite bed

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
lol. Sorry missed. Most comfortable sleep in the backcountry. Love it. Never got cold. Only got down in the 20s at night. Really was awesome

Just received my zenbivy light bed 10deg and if this thing can keep me warm in Wyoming in October I will be a happy camper. Bringing the down booties, jacket and pants just in case I need a little more. Unreal how comfortable it is. I got the extra large quilt with 25 in sheet. Pillow doesn’t move, quilt doesn’t move, sleeping on the sheet is comfortable. I have a WM terra lite that is also great and I trust it’s temps ratings even if it’s 25 deg. I am hoping this will keep me a little warmer being a 10 deg bay. It I’m guessing looking at the loft it will probably be marginally warmer than the WM TL but let’s hope I’m wrong. But just the comfort level for me is great. I’m 60 inches around the upper arms and chest and 44 in waist so I need a big sleep system that won’t run 8 pounds with the pad. Running a nemo tensor air 25x77 pad with it so probably just under 4 or 5 pounds I’m guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my 10 degree Light bed on an insulated inflatable pad I find myself too warm at temps above 25 or so, the comfort rating is conservative to say the least, thankfully is easy to kick a leg or 2 out or undo a couple sheet clips to let in a bit of cooler air.