Just ordered my first pack...Thank you rokslide members for your help.

I just ordered a new Kifaru EMRII! I just wanted to say thank you to all of the members of rokslide who have posted info. It was very helpful to me. This is a great site and I really appreciate the knowledge (with minimal drama) you have all shared. Merry Christmas to me!

weaver

WKR
I think you'll like it. For me its the perfect do everything pack.

LostArra

WKR
Cruiser : you're smarter than most of us. When you buy quality gear from the start you save a lot of dough down the road. Great move on the emr ll

kodiakfly

WKR
You're gonna love that bag. When I got mine, it was my first Kifaru and I was almost intimidated by all the stuff going on with that bag. After a while and you get familiar with it, you start seeing everything you can do with it and get into a groove and it becomes your best buddy.

Shrek

WKR
The only problem is that you are done shopping for packs :( . Getting all the gear right the first time around is such a killjoy in the off season. Lucky for me Kifaru has a new AMR out that I'm going to be ordering. My DT1 one is awesome but I'm thinking the AMR is even more awesome.

OP
C
I am definitely a buy once cry once kind of guy. I really appreciate all of your guys help. Now i have to decide on what shelter.... any suggestions?

swisski

Lil-Rokslider
I am definitely a buy once cry once kind of guy. I really appreciate all of your guys help. Now i have to decide on what shelter.... any suggestions?

They don't get as much attention on here, but Seek Outside is definitely worth a look for their Tipi/Tarps. They have a good number of options depending on what you're looking for.

http://seekoutside.com