what is up fellas

rafiki

FNG
been visiting the forums irregularly for a couple of years now and really appreciate the valuable feedback members provide. i've found it very helpful in so many ways so i decided to officially join.

if i'm being honest, the "lively" discussion on a certain brand's products i read recently sealed the deal for me... (entertaining and i'm confident it helped me avoid making a bad purchase)

who am i, you ask? i grew up hunting in MT. my dad insisted i move from my 22 gopher gun to his 3006 when i was old enough to get my license. so i did that even though what i really wanted was a 243 like my buddy had just been given from his dad.
anyway, i was fortunate to take a buck with a (completely lucky) ~300 yd shot from his rifle my first eligible season. recoil be damned.

fast forward...i've been hunting archery exclusively for the last 5 years and love it. depending on how this season shakes out with tags i might be packing a rifle for the first time in a while.

look forward to connecting with y'all and am grateful for all the helpful information shared here.