Justins Peanut Butter at Walmart

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
FYi I may just be a noob when it comes to this stuff but I found Justins individual packs at Walmart. They have the Peanut butter and Honey, Almond Butter and Maple, and Chocolate Butter. 46 cents for peanut butter to 78 cents for the Almond. Snaged me about 8 of them for the Buthole Sandwiches.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, our Walmart started carrying the Justin's packets about a year ago. I was thrilled to see them, as my sister was buying them at whole foods and mailing them up to us before that. We bring a few along to eat on most trips, and they are great on tortillas or pita bread. Have also stirred them into oatmeal when we really needed to add calories. Good find.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
For me the single serving packets are super convieniant. Lightweight, already portioned out and less likely to make a mess than other methods I have used. I wouldn't buy them to eat in my everyday life, but for backpacking they are worth the extra cost IMO.

bobhunts

WKR
I bought a hand full of the Maple almond and chocolate hazelnut in the pouches for my trip to Alaska and even at wall Mart they were not cheap but given the way they are packaged I walked away happy. Bob.