Katabatic flex, duck vs goose

I am new to the quilt world and have decided on purchasing the Katabatic flex 22 degree. I really like Katabatic pad attachment method and the ability to open the quilt up into blanket mode on the flex. I have looked at other quilts such and EE, Nunatak, UGQ and really prefer the Katabatic. With this being my first quilt I don’t want to overspend if i don’t need to. I have narrowed it down to the treated down either 900 goose or 850 duck. My question is minus the 1 oz or so weight penalty of the 850 duck down is there any major reason to jump up to the 900 goose. For the particular model I am looking at there will be a $70 price increase for the 900 goose. All help is greatly appreciated.

SB1

FNG
I got the Katabatic 15 degree quilt - in 850 duck - I have had no problems, used it a dozen times. People say Duck down can smell, but I seriously can't smell anything different or off about it. I would go duck again and save the money. The bag is super nice.

I gave them a call when I was looking into quilts, ended up with a treated sleeping down sleeping bag due to cost. They said that depending on the batch the duck down can have an off smell vs the goose down which never has had that issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk