Kids Hunting Clothes

OP
I
I did this 2 years ago when I took my daughter elk hunting in NM. I want my kids to enjoy coming out with me so I take seriously their comfort. I don’t want to be in the middle of elk and she gets cold and wants to go back to the truck or camp.

Bought her Sitka Gear from Black Ovis during a sale. They also gave a 10% discount for rokslide users. Between Eddie Bouer, Black Ovis, and Sierra Trading Post, she got some great clothes and had a great time. Never got cold even when we started hiking in the dark with 5 degree temps.

We had a great time and it was worth the few hundred I spent. Her little sister is wearing the same clothes this fall in NM again.

11dfd862874edf775d769b8c2ab5759f.plist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks like a fantastic adventure there, nicely done! Appreciate the feedback too, I'm keeping my search up. Good luck on the next trip

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clockwork

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in the same boat OP, not finding many options when it comes to little kids, my boy is 8 so I’m trying to find stuff for this upcoming year for him.

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
I am fortunate to have three kids, with my eldest son enjoying hunting. My thought on it is that I buy him good clothes and then I hang onto the serviceable ones for his younger sisters should they want to go hunting. That being said, my son needs new hunting clothes and I'm going to wait and see if he draws any good tags this year to justify the expense of upgrading this year or just making sure he's comfortable on a deer hunt close to the truck.

I've had good luck with Cabela's kids hunting clothes.