Kifaru Dock n Lock options

TacticoolMike

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,

I'm interested in seeing if/what small packs in the Kifaru lineup can be attached easily to the Cargo Panel, 44 Mag, etc. I know the E&E can and I believe the Native is setup to do so as well. The Native would probably be ok but the E&E feels like a little kids pack. I'd like something to mount on the main pack thats carrying all my camp essentials, shelter, etc and just be able to detach the daypack at camp. I'd probably also use it around town as well. Has anyone tried or know if other packs like the Shape Charge, Quandary, Tailgunner, Urban Ruck, Urban Zippy, etc would work?

scp

Lil-Rokslider
Mike—bought the Native to run as a dayhunting pack from camp. I planned to carry it empty inside my main bag, to buckle it in between the wings on my Fulcrum, or to use it as a lid. It would serve well in any of those ways, but it’s especially handy as a spike out bag. While I get nervous not having a frame pack when hunting, I plan to carry the Native for glassing and for close-to-camp hunts when I can get back for my main bag easily. Don’t have any other experience with the other named bags, but am really happy with the utility of the Native. If you do go that route, get the replacement shoulder strap kit rather than using the standard straps on the Native. It will feel like more of a legit pack.