Kifaru Sherman pocket

Btaylor

WKR
41943df96948652219e710a4c7b9c866.jpg

Santa hooked me up and while it hasn’t gone to the woods yet this is as close to the perfect southern whitetail bag as has been built to my knowledge and for how I hunt. It compresses stand, sticks and lifeline and in this pic contains bow hooks, limb saw, knife, headlight and small back up flashlight, full set of black ovis game bags, TP, grunt call, range finder, ink pen, and paracord. Still room for a couple of snacks and gloves or other stuff. Can easily let out for hauling extra clothes or boned out deer. Threw a small carabiner on top loop to hook to harness going up the tree. And it has a little hanger hook on the inside that can been run up through the top zipper to hang on a hook once up. Taking it to the woods this weekend and will update after use but I feel like this is going to be the end of looking for the right bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renagde

WKR
It must have been a popular item on Santa's list as I got one as well. I have to agree with you, it doesn't get much better than this for whitetail. Compresses gear, game, and has room to carry odds and ends for a day hunt in the stand. Right now I have mine attached to the outside of a Argali where it'll ride for my September elk hunt. Come fall it'll be with me in the stand.

I think you convinced me to be my own tardy Santa and get one. I have found the reckoning to be a great 3 day whitetail pack and week elk pack but those days where I’m just going to the stand and have 5 loose items it’s overkill.

Does this have a spot for an XDS sidearm?

Really what I want to carry is:

Grunt tube
Ozonics
Nalgene
Phone
Fenix light
Headlamp
Havalon

OP
B

Btaylor

WKR
You might could get the ozonics in there but it would eat up most of your room. Nalgene might fit with the other stuff. I dont own one so cant say for sure. I just carry a 16oz water bottle most of the time for early season deer hunts. If it's not hot I seldom carry water. You could put a pistol in it but not sure how you could mount one on it. Havent even considered that. With a nalgene, pistol and ozonics unit, it might not be the right piece of gear for what you need.

WVTrooper

Lil-Rokslider
Have any of you guys used the “rifle scabbard” part of it?

I thought it worked great. Just got back from a couple days of doe hunting which was mainly hiking around with my buddy and his grandson trying to get him a shot, but still took my rifle just in case. Had it attached to the 22mag using k-clips and I didn't feel like I needed to use the compression kit to lower the butt of the rifle.

Turkeyslayer7

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have it attached to a frame for packing your stand or do you just connect to the stand and have straps on your stand