Kifaru Shipping Costs

kal1431

FNG
I just purchased an Ark frame last week. $33.92 shipping and I live in Northeastern PA.

kal1431

FNG
Something must be off then.

I just went on the website, added an Ark frame to my cart and proceeded to checkout. It’s showing $101.58 shipping now when last week it was $33.92 (which I wasn’t thrilled with at the time). I agree, something is definitely off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought today and had it shipped to Texas...$23.30. I was more upset about the default Route Package Protection for $7.95 that I didn't see until after checkout.
Just email them and ask to take that off, they can do it retroactively

ChrisAU

WKR
Just shipped a shape charge in a 28x12x5 box today from Alabama to Michigan for $14, insured. If Kifaru is paying anywhere close to these prices then they are getting ripped off.

Like I said, I just shipped a frame for under $20. No way it should cost more than $30 tops to go across the county. Exo is $22 or something, they aren’t losing $80 per frame on shipping.
I shipped a package recently. And it was a large box. Weighed 20 lbs. they charged me $90

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
19 bucks to ship an Ark to Alaska via USPS this morning. I will say that is much lower than Kifaru has charged in the past to get stuff up here. And no, I’m not buying a pack frame that’s more expensive than my rifle.

$101 to ship to FL. I tried calling to ask if it was a mistake but wasn’t willing to wait on hold longer than 5 minutes. Someone with more patience should call and ask 😂

Last edited:

ChrisAU

WKR
If you have a PayPal account, go through paypal dot shipstation dot com

Log in with your PayPal credentials, hit "print quick label" and enter your info. Gives USPS and UPS options and delivery times. Way cheaper than walking in the post office or UPS store, and much faster to just drop off items.

kal1431

FNG
I still have the box my Ark frame came in. Dimensions are 33”x18”x5” (LxWxH). Weight was 5 lbs according to their label. For me to ship this back to them (Northeastern PA all the way to Kifaru HQ - pretty much across the country) it would cost me $27.52 using UPS Ground which is what they used to ship to me. Definitely a glitch on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk