Kifaru Shipping Costs

bahaha somethings wrong its showing 18$ to ship to hawaii. you guys need to call them it;s never been that cheap from kifaru to ship here

Screenshot 2024-03-14 8.04.12 PM.png

nobody

WKR
Just checked their website, seems like they’ve fixed it in case anybody is wondering

Attachments

• IMG_3362.jpeg
    IMG_3362.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 62

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Just checked their website, seems like they’ve fixed it in case anybody is wondering
It’s not fixed, they still want 81.25 to ship a LPP to the post office where I live. With the 26.00 they are collecting in sales taxes it makes it far too expensive.

nobody

WKR
It’s not fixed, they still want 81.25 to ship a LPP to the post office where I live. With the 26.00 they are collecting in sales taxes it makes it far too expensive.
Bummer, thought I was gonna deliver some heroic news to everyone. Hopefully they get it fixed!

This money grab of “shipping protection” Is bullshit.
Seeing it more and more, Kifaru is not the first.
I think it gives companies an out if you deny it and your package goes missing or porch pirates etc but says was delivered. Or if you accept it the company has a third party cover replacement maybe? I'm assuming that's why it's become popular with online retailers in recent times

Last edited:
I grew up in NM, went to college and worked in ABQ for 10 years. When I was back a few months ago I could hardly recognize the place.
Yup. For those curious on what liberals can do to a city, come and look for yourself. It ain't Purdy. I remember when I enjoyed going to Abq. Now I'm on constant hightened alert when I go to Abq.

they fixedwhatever the shipping thing was. I ordered an ark frame yesterday and it was $33 for shipping to VA

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
Still can’t believe it’s that high to ship a frame. I shipped a tree stand through pirate ship for $16.
Even with Pirate ship some stuff is spendy. I shipped a 3"x4"x4" box that was a pound for $15. A week later a box going to the same region of the US, that was 6x6x36 and 4 lbs only cost me $12 lol.

That being said Kifarus shipping is steep. I went in for just an arrow divider. I ended up with 2 arrow dividers and another deluxe field quiver to justify the shipping. 🤣

md126

WKR
Is Kifaru going to reimburse the customers who paid the extra shipping because of the glitch?