Kifaru Shipping Costs

I just bought today and had it shipped to Texas...$23.30. I was more upset about the default Route Package Protection for $7.95 that I didn't see until after checkout.

Luckily I caught it before I submitted but all I ordered were some compression straps and a set of load lifters ~$25 so I was confused when my total was $50 ha.
How much route protection does a guy even need anyways.

Still can’t believe it’s that high to ship a frame. I shipped a tree stand through pirate ship for $16.
It does seem high, but being a business owner, I get it. When you quote someone, you have to figure in a lot of things. I own a business that produces a wood product. I have to figure in the cost of nails, saw blades and repair of same, the time my crew takes to put it together, the cost of having supplies delivered, even my ridiculous fees to process a credit card payment. Then there's the fact that I won't receive payment for that order for 30 days in most cases. My power bill, office supplies, mortgage payment, and on and on.

Kifaru has to figure in tape, labor to pack, boxes, printing, etc. It all adds up and does so very quickly. Within the last couple years with the cost of fuel, repairs, etc. continuing to climb, I had to add a delivery fee of $50. This barely puts a dent in the amount of fuel I put in trucks each week.

The customer would freak if I raised up front cost for the product only, so I have to get it from somewhere to remain profitable. I show multiple million in sales each year. My profit is a fraction of that. It's such a crazy balancing act that sometimes working five eights for someone else's headache sounds beautiful.

I know for the customer it seems like a ridiculous expense, but things are only getting more expensive for business owners.

d_worno-1986

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah their shipping has always been weird to me. I live in Alaska and their shipping was rough when they were based out of Colorado. It was like $60 just for a bag. Now that they are in Wyoming, it's only $18 to ship an Ark frame to me

Myshootinstinks

FNG
Classified Approved
Inflation. Shipping has gotten to be outrageous. I used to long guns for $40-$50 with insurance. Now I’m happy to get by for less than $70. $100 does seem high for a pack frame.