Kifaru shoulder strap adjustment

I just got my first Kifaru pack. Hoodlum on duplex light frame. I am 6'3", 210 but most of my height is in my legs. Torso measurement is 17-1/4". I got small shoulder straps. I am struggling to get the shoulder straps adjusted right. I have them loosened to where the rear edge of the shoulder pad is pulled halfway through the bottom loop on the frame and to get the 3 bar slider on my collarbone I have to have it bottomed out on the forward stitching or it is too far back. I am assuming I don't want to pull the shoulder strap further through to where there is only strap and no pad in the bottom loop on the frame, but maybe it doesn't matter. I am wondering if I should have gone with a long strap size or if I am just not adjusting it right somehow. I know I need to call Kifaru but I am gone 13-14 hours a day for work so don't have the chance to call when they are open unfortunately. Any advice is appreciated.

I just got my first Kifaru pack. Hoodlum on duplex light frame. I am 6'3", 210 but most of my height is in my legs. Torso measurement is 17-1/4". I got small shoulder straps. I am struggling to get the shoulder straps adjusted right. I have them loosened to where the rear edge of the shoulder pad is pulled halfway through the bottom loop on the frame and to get the 3 bar slider on my collarbone I have to have it bottomed out on the forward stitching or it is too far back. I am assuming I don't want to pull the shoulder strap further through to where there is only strap and no pad in the bottom loop on the frame, but maybe it doesn't matter. I am wondering if I should have gone with a long strap size or if I am just not adjusting it right somehow. I know I need to call Kifaru but I am gone 13-14 hours a day for work so don't have the chance to call when they are open unfortunately. Any advice is appreciated.

This thread helped me a lot. https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/kifaru-pack-no-nos-and-tips-on-fit.9413/