Killn Stix Arrows

Looking at picking up a half dozen Killn Stix Micro Ventilator. Anyone have any experience with this company and quality of arrows. All info will be helpful.

KyleSS

Lil-Rokslider
Although I have no direct experience with this company at all, I know SEVERAL people that have shot them. The consensus is that they are very inconsistent with weight and straightness and seem to break easily. I am from Alberta where the company is located and I don't feel that they have a lot of local support. I have seen when problems have been brought forth, it has been met with a very negative response.

Again, I have no personal experience, just what I have seen posted on local Alberta Facebook pages and hunting forums.

Jimbob

WKR
When I was purchasing new arrows last year I really wanted to get some, being Canadian and all. After researching it I didn't think it was worth the risk. Reports of sub-par quality and some "interesting" customer service online turned me away pretty quickly.

Like KyleSS, I have no personal experience only what I researched and read online.