Kimber or Winny?

OP
TwoTikkas

TwoTikkas

WKR
Yep Midsouth lists the Norma brass. They're out of stock until May though. That's OK though. I should be ready for some about then and will be watching for them.

Ray: If you don't mind me asking,what was the chargeof H4350? I see that it is one of the favored powders for the .30 SAUM. It looks like either 4350 is a good performer.

I hear that Dave. Red Hawk likes to chamber the 300 SAUM in the M700 SA. They prefer to build around the 180gr pills for them as well. I'm pretty excited to see where the throat specs out in relation to the mag box. They feel 1/2 MOA will be easily attainable. If I can get instrumentals in the mid 2900s and 1/2 MOA I'll be on cloud 9. Gonna be a long season. My daughter is using the Guide Special right now and I'll have to wait a couple weeks before I can send it on out to Colorado. I know,patience is a virtue.

Shrek

WKR
Patience is way overrated IMO ! Lol ! I wish I was tearing apart my ss 700 sa and making a 6.5 saum wildcat this year. Outfitting myself for diy backpack elk hunting comes first this year. Maybe next year.

Ray

WKR
My H4350 load is 61g with the 180g partitions.

I did a brief ladder grouping and found this load all in one small hole. Made for a short day.

This load showed pressure signs with a 180g accubond. The accubonds were slightly compressed loads due to how deep they had to be seated to fit in the magazine.