Koala Lite for Binocs?

Muttly

WKR
Have looked at the Kifaru Koala Lite a few times, looking at the larger front pocket, looks plenty big enough for my binocs.. Started wondering if I could kill two birds with one stone, get a gun off my hip, and have the binocs out of the weather and in easy reach.
Anybody try that?? Yea or nay??
Or that just be too clumsy?
No prior experience with the Koala Lite, running revolvers currently, looking to round up a 1911 not too far down the road, open to input and suggestions..

I run a hpg recon kit bag with a Kifaru KU small belt pouch on the front. My vortex viper HD 8x42's fit perfect and my Glock stays in the Kit bag.

The koala lite is a great evolution of the original koala. However I've never felt great about the harness.

dotman

WKR
I would think that if it worked well Aron would use it and not the AGC.

I talked to HPG about having the front zip pocket on the chest kit bag be an open pocket with drain grommets to drop binos in and support them with a light harness. Unbelievably they said they don't use binos much and gave me a cool reception!! I may modify my own.

dotman

WKR
I talked to HPG about having the front zip pocket on the chest kit bag be an open pocket with drain grommets to drop binos in and support them with a light harness. Unbelievably they said they don't use binos much and gave me a cool reception!! I may modify my own.

I think they are more tacticool then hunting oriented.