Kodiak Deer limit change

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubguy

FNG
You can take that dog**** somewhere else, dude. Swimmers are heroes. Full stop.
Never said they were not? Some “hero” accusing me of doing something illegal. Just because I don’t want to blast transporter or areas on here? Just because he’s a swimmer doesn’t make him a good person or a hero. Full go!

cubguy

FNG
Sounds like the type of stuff troopers get involved with.
You are right though, troopers do make stops. And they see the two 200 ton rated captains and everything up to par. And if the whiney ass coast guard people stop they are always happy to see the same. Why two captains? Because based on the size of the boat and doing overnight trips its required to have 2 200 ton licenses on the boat. There's a couple kodiak operations not following the same rules. Oh and if you don't like our transporter license there's redundancy with the Master Guides Outfitting operation. So if you're a coast guard swimmer and don't feel comfortable hunting by yourself (which you shouldn't) we can legally hold your hand and tell you what to do. It would almost feel like you're in the military.

We were able to make a couple rocksliders get solid trips lined up this fall. Can't wait for fall!

Thinking of putting together a resident only boat more around december for a meat run if anyone is interested. To avoid putting areas on blast PM is the way. If you don't hear back its because I don't like you.

- Posted from the United States of I don't care about your feelings

You still haven’t filled out the report. Please get it back to me as soon as possible. Thank you! Your opinion matters! Just not to me!
Initially I was surprised that the administrators let you back door advertise here, Now I understand why they have allowed it to stand. LOL.

cubguy

FNG
Initially I was surprised that the administrators let you back door advertise here, Now I understand why they have allowed it to stand. LOL.
What am I advertising here? Transporter info? Has it got to that point we can’t even share that with other hunters? Wow. You really have your panties in a wad. Are you upset that your work didn’t give you Juneteenth off or that bud light did you dirty? Or did you tag your favorite hunting gear on social media and they didn’t acknowledge you? Since you filled out the hurt feelings form incorrectly you can amend it and put what’s really bothering you. Be sure to initial it. Thanks!

Admins if it’s against forum rules to pass on transporter info please let me know.

Outside of people that already booked a trip hoping for 3 deer, why are people upset? As a resident of kodiak, why am I only able to kill 3 off the road system but every NR in the world can fly out can tag 3? There should be a perk to be a resident and hunting in your local area.

Outside of people that already booked a trip hoping for 3 deer, why are people upset? As a resident of kodiak, why am I only able to kill 3 off the road system but every NR in the world can fly out can tag 3? There should be a perk to be a resident and hunting in your local area.
Nothing stopping you from buying a plane ans shooting as many as you want

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

cubguy

FNG
The limit for the road system is to not over harvest the bucks because it is so accessible. Last I checked it was one buck not 3 but I’ll have to take your word for it.

You can fly out and shoot 3 too. And you don’t even have to to fly out, you can take a boat. Or wheeler and hike out. Or ride a kodiak princess you pick up at the bar, it doesn’t matter. Lots of options.

The 3 deer allocation change for NR is BS but as a resident I honestly don’t care. More deer for us!!!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
its unfortunate for the resident family we use to give deer to. the family will get a few though. probably not enough to feed them all winter though.
How will they ever survive the winter without your donation?!?!

Reminds me of the people on that TV show “alaskas last frontier”….there was an episode where one of them was saying “winters are long and hard here, this is our last chance to get meat for the winter”……those guys live in homer…..

cubguy

FNG
its unfortunate for the resident family we use to give deer to. the family will get a few though. probably not enough to feed them all winter though.
man that sucks. Please PM their contact info and I’ll make sure they get plenty of meat and it will not even be rutted up blacktail. I”ll have moose, sheep, musk ox, elk and august blacktail deer. I’ll make sure that they are taken care of.

bushman

FNG
How will they ever survive the winter without your donation?!?!

Reminds me of the people on that TV show “alaskas last frontier”….there was an episode where one of them was saying “winters are long and hard here, this is our last chance to get meat for the winter”……those guys live in homer…..
Single mother living off a salse clerk wage is tough. Extra meat definitely helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.