Kodiak Island outfitter help

money

FNG
My brother, dad and I are hoping to do a self guided Sitka Blacktail hunt on Kodiak in 2021. I found Raspberry Island Lodge that looks like a decent outfit but they won't provide a reference list. I found that kind of weird/alarming.

Has anyone on here hunted with Raspberry Island Lodge and if so would you recommend us go with them? We are also looking into hunting them from a boat/yacht but this post is more specifically about Raspberry Island lodge.

Thank you in advance for reading and for any answers that might be provided.

While on one hand I'm surprised that they don't have a reference list that they can provide, on the other hand, I'm not. In today's world of securing your identity against theft and privacy rights, it isn't that surprising.
I did a quick Google search for "Raspberry Island Lodge Reviews" and found a fair amount of information. They have 73 reviews on Trip Advisor with a 5 star rating and have 99 reviews on their Facebook page with 4.7/5 star rating.
Perhaps one of the Alaskan guys knows more and will provide some feedback.

OP
M

money

FNG
thank you for the response. I actually did exactly what you did and tracked down a repeat client of theirs. he has nothing but amazing things to say about them just like all those that commented on their facebook page. they appear to be the real deal and that is all i needed to verify. thank you again for the reply.

cache