Kowa Big Eyes Setup

Well I guess this goes to show you’ve made near zero effort to actually look into what the discussion was about. Happy to have a discussion but I’m not spoon feeding anymore. Good day! :)
You call calling me a troll "discussion" ? If you're not spoonfeeding anyone I seriously hope you're not responsible for any small children. :)

Excellent timing. Today picked up a damaged 883 Kowa with 25/60 zoom and manfrotto tripod for $636. Bought from geological survey guy who was in Antarctica and someone helpfully knocked it over. Working 100% so far

jb_358

FNG
Excellent timing. Today picked up a damaged 883 Kowa with 25/60 zoom and manfrotto tripod for $636. Bought from geological survey guy who was in Antarctica and someone helpfully knocked it over. Working 100% so far
Wow, I might have to start looking for bargains in Antarctica as well.

hahaha indeed, it’s actually a guy in England who captains super yachts. Was insurance write off so win/ win.

I’ve also acquired a 20x wide EP for the 664 but need another for big eyes. If anyone is selling I’m in the market for one.

How does adjusting IPD work for twin 884? looks Locked in place?

im exploring converting the 883 to a 884, as the rear housing is cracked and that section can be removed.

Antares

WKR
How does adjusting IPD work for twin 884? looks Locked in place?

im exploring converting the 883 to a 884, as the rear housing is cracked and that section can be removed.

PD is adjustable, but not in the field realistically. You set PD and collimate at the same time. It's pretty much set up for one user.