KRG Bravo Opinions

BjornF16

WKR
No, I haven’t used the 3-9 to 1200 on game. To 1300 on rocks.

Tape on turret is a poor man’s yardage turret that’s calibrated specifically for DA for every hunt and is easy to re do as needed.
What mags you using for PRC in the Bravo?

BjornF16

WKR
They’re expensive and heavy and not AI mags, but other than those issues, nothing I have noticed.
I keep bombarding you with questions…

How does your 20” PRC velocities compare to 24” Creedmoor velocities?

PNWGATOR

WKR
In my experience, the 153 Atips were too inconsistent in terminal performance. Several kills between 2556 and 1850 FPS. Not recommended. Switching to the 130 TMK this year.

BjornF16

WKR
In my experience, the 153 Atips were too inconsistent in terminal performance. Several kills between 2556 and 1850 FPS. Not recommended. Switching to the 130 TMK this year.
I’ve been looking for those…to no avail.

Lemme know if you’ve got a source!

Since this is a Bravo thread...maybe some of you can answer these questions...

I currently have a Tikka CTR in a KRG Bravo setup for AICS magazines. One of the things I never liked is that the AICS mags rock back and forth and wiggle (unlike CTR mags in a factory stock).

Question 1: Do the CTR mags rock/wiggle in the Bravo setup for CTR mags (KRG makes ine now)?

Question 2: If I wanted to put a standard T3x Lite (non-CTR) in a Bravo stock...could I run it in the Bravo setup for CTR mags with CTR mags? Or do I need to get the Bravo setup for AICS mags and run it with AICS mags?

I currently have a Tikka CTR in a KRG Bravo setup for AICS magazines. One of the things I never liked is that the AICS mags rock back and forth and wiggle (unlike CTR mags in a factory stock).

Question 1: Do the CTR mags rock/wiggle in the Bravo setup for CTR mags (KRG makes ine now)?

Question 2: If I wanted to put a standard T3x Lite (non-CTR) in a Bravo stock...could I run it in the Bravo setup for CTR mags with CTR mags? Or do I need to get the Bravo setup for AICS mags and run it with AICS mags?

1. No idea

2. Yes, the barreled action is the same. People have swapped CTRs to T3X stock/bottom metal and vice versa.

The CTR version I have locks up tighter than my AICS mag version. No rattling around.

Question 2. Yes. The only thing with a Lite is a small spring clip on the trigger that you take off. It’s used for the factory single stack mag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm...I'm debating whether I want to go back to running CTR mags, or just continue to run my Bravo with AICS mags. JR...that could get meto switch back.

Novice

Lil-Rokslider
Are you guys using these as hunting weapons or predominantly range/precision based guns?

Hmmm...I'm debating whether I want to go back to running CTR mags, or just continue to run my Bravo with AICS mags. JR...that could get meto switch back.

I like the CTR mags more in just about every way there is. Loading, feeding, fit in the rifle, etc. I’ve never had an issue with them. That said, Form has mentioned durability issues with bent feed lips in other threads. So keep that in mind if you go that route.

Lawnboi

WKR
I like the CTR mags more in just about every way there is. Loading, feeding, fit in the rifle, etc. I’ve never had an issue with them. That said, Form has mentioned durability issues with bent feed lips in other threads. So keep that in mind if you go that route.

I was not a fan of the ctr mag and glad I switched to aics on that specific rifle.

Aics mags really don’t move all that much when they have rounds in them. Empty they rattle

My bravo rattled initially, I adjusted the forend a bit and that seemed to help. @Lawnboi is right, they aren’t nearly a noisy when loaded.