Kuiu Divide 1200 vs Eberlestock Bandit vs Osprey Hikelite 26

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got an old Kelty day pack I’ve had for 20 years that I’m retiring. I’m looking for a small, multipurpose day pack for short scouting hikes, mountain biking, fishing, and as a personal item to take on a plane when I fly places. Immediate uses will be for a Mexico trip where I’ll need to fit some snorkel gear and an Alaska Kenai red salmon fishing trip this summer. Being able to fit a four piece fishing pole case is a must. I already have a badlands super day and an eberlestock x2 but I’m looking for something non camo that will fit under an airplane seat so if anyone has any experience with the packs in the title that would be great to hear some real world feedback. I’m open to any other packs I missed. Thanks guys.

OP
Elk botherer

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
No problem. The superday is more comfortable but the x2 is more versatile. The superday doesn’t pack meat well, I’ve done it and it isn’t supposed to and you can tell. The x2 does a decent job at packing meat since it has a frame meant for bigger loads. Not the most comfortable with a heavy load but very functional. If I had to pick between them I’d go x2 every time.