Kuiu Guide vs. Axis pants

For those of you that have both pants, which pair is the warmest while you are stationary? Like if you stop to glass for 20-30 minutes with a 10 mph wind which pair is warmer?

i think they are about similar in the warmth dept. the Axis has the extra snow/waterproof panels so if i could only have 1 Axis would be it.

LongCut

FNG
First pair of pants I ever bought were the Guides. I sent them back. They were comfy and warm, but seemed like camo dress pants that would get shredded in the thick stuff. I got attacks and Talus hybrids. Love them both. I don't think there is a ton of difference between the Axis and Talus, and it came down to pocket layout for me. The Talus pockets are like the attacks pockets, which I love. Plus the Talus are "pick resistant". Not sure if the axis pants are or not?

I have the Axis hybrid jacket, and love it, so I am sure the pants would be fine.

I love my axis pants. Wore them for spring Turkey season with crazy cold mornings (30-40s) and was very comfortable.
The hip zips are great for dumping heat when you are hiking hills too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had both. Started with the Guide, and then bought the Axis to check out. Fit is pretty similar. The Axis is slightly warmer, and with the windproof/waterproof panels, I felt like it was a no brainer to keep the Axis. Sold the Guide.